- Business Office
- WI, USA
The Charge Entry/Receipting Clerk enters charge and payment data into specialty software.
This position is a 1.0 TEMPORARY position and works Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Posts payments, adjustments and reconciles payer remits.
- Prepares tickets for entry in computer and enters charges on patient account.
- Handles miscellaneous data processing, filing, and correspondence.
- Serves as a back-up for cashiering.
- Processes accounts receivable refunds.
- May process facility mail.
- Promotes an environment of teamwork, customer service and positive communication.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience with computers in a Windows environment
- Experience in a business office
- Prior medical center business office experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with 10-key calculators and keyboarding
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Detail oriented
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: